Statement of Faith
Our desire at Adelfiha is to function as an extension of the home; assisting parents in fulfilling their God ordained responsibilities.
This is a statement of the basic Christian conviction of our school. It accurately represents the personal philosophy and faith of ALL OUR STAFF & BOARD MEMBERS, and will be the basis of our teaching.
- WE BELIEVE in one God, eternally existent in three persons….Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is unique, inerrant, verbally inspired, authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21)
- WE BELIEVE in the deity of Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his miracles, his atoning death for the sins of the world, his bodily resurrection and his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his future personal return to the world in power and glory. (John 10:33; Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26; John 2:11; 1 Corinthians 15:40; Mark 16:19; Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11)
- WE BELIEVE in the fallen condition of man and in the regenerative power of the Holy Spirit (John 3:16-
19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8- 9; Ephesians 2:8- 10; Titus 3:5
- WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of all people, resurrection unto eternal life for all Christian believers, and unto eternal ruin for the lost. We believe in the reality of Heaven and Hell (John 5:28-
- WE BELIEVE that salvation is offered freely as a result of the substitutionary death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. (Psalm 69:9; Isaiah 53:5; Galatians 3:13; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 9:28; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 Peter 3:18)
- WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; Corinthians 12:12-
23; Galatians 3:26- 28)
- WE BELIEVE that salvation cannot be earned through our own good works, but by faith alone (John 3:16; Romans 3:23-
24; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8